mercoledì 7 luglio 2010

Hydrangea House

Long time I don't update the blog: I actually was very busy with exams, but in the meanwhile, during the reading of an english translation guide theory book and writing down notes, I found the time to make experiments with my new wacom tablet and try to paint a subject that I'm particularly mad about: who doesn't like lovely houses with beautiful floral garden?



Me, of course: ah, it make feels the good sensation of a summer afternoon outside, drinking orange juice and reading a good book....
It was preety hard, because I had to render the perspective of the whole build, but at the end I get a preety result for being my first digital art house paint;



This is the photo I considered as reference for the picture

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento